Cheesy Peasy

A.K.A. "General". Wanna be a forum troll? Do it here! This is the place where anything goes.
Yunah
wins at LIFE!

Cheesy Peasy

Post#1 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:30 am

Sooooo... I don't get to play as much as I would like, but it's nice to be back! I hadn't logged on in 3 years and almost everyone was a stranger. But I've gotten to know several people and everyone is so fun and polite. Several guildies helped me get stuff I needed during the course of the whole day today and it made me feel all special and stuff.

I really thought my hubby would come back and play Legion with me but he just has absolutely no interest. I didn't think I would enjoy it without him but I actually am.

P.S. the website looks amazing. Awesome job whoever did this!

:yay :lovelove :plx

Wandappy
<3 cheese

Re: Cheesy Peasy

Post#2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am

D'awww. <3 Mostly Dave.
My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass.
And there's no accounting for dumbass.

Allorah

Post#3 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:15 am

I am always super glad to help. I would have been on longer earlier today if I wasn't so tired. I saw you got another legendary! That's awesome! I'm always for people participating and having a good time together. I am really glad you had an awesome day today! If you need a heals, just ask!
"All battles that I survive are worth it. Even if I lose, I have still learned something and grow from that experience."

Yunah
wins at LIFE!

Post#4 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:55 am

I did get my second legendary! Now I must work hard at getting the resources to equip them both!

Cured

Post#5 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:22 am

Don't forget - you can turn your blood of sargeras into order resources! The ratio is 1:200.
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Dr. Maya Angelou

Cured, 110 Priest
Beaujob, 102 Hunter
Elphaba, 100 Mage
Tentpitcher, 100 Pally
Antamune, 100 Druid
Narcissa, 100 Lock
Judyhopps, 110 Shaman
Beetrayed, 100 DH

Yunah
wins at LIFE!

Post#6 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Cured wrote:Don't forget - you can turn your blood of sargeras into order resources! The ratio is 1:200.

Ooooo thank you!

Return to “Zombie Hole of DOOM, ENTER MEEEE”