CLG vs. TL Game 5

Because Golden was concerned about cluttering up some other forum...
Wandappy
<3 cheese

CLG vs. TL Game 5

Post#1 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:52 am

If you haven't seen it, go do so. My heart.

:twirly :omgno
My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass.
And there's no accounting for dumbass.

Ardria
Latherer

Re: CLG vs. TL Game 5

Post#2 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:29 am

Piglet just abandoning his team to run mid and do nothing when he could have turned the whole thing was just WTF.

It's funny how upset people are about TP being 'broken' after that Piglet throw, though.

I've always wanted to see a team run 5 man teleport, push a single inhibitor turret and drop a stealth ward in the enemy base, wait for the opposing team to posture baron, 5-man recall to shop, sell all items and buy sheen + BF swords, and then 5 man TP to the opposing base and kill the nexus in 15 seconds.
Indifferently devoted to a truly outrageous yet mundane heroic epic.

Golden
Man Crush #3

Post#3 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:52 am

That is an amazingly awesome idea.

Bahm

Post#4 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:29 am

Ardria wrote:I've always wanted to see a team run 5 man teleport, push a single inhibitor turret and drop a stealth ward in the enemy base, wait for the opposing team to posture baron, 5-man recall to shop, sell all items and buy sheen + BF swords, and then 5 man TP to the opposing base and kill the nexus in 15 seconds.

This is a thing that actually happens in DOTA because its not a terrible game
The hero transcends logic. The hero overturns what we thought we knew and drives away the darkness. He’s so uncomplicated… and he shines, bright and joyous.

Return to “Other Game Distractions”